Samaritan's Purse International Relief's Facebook Wall

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Readings for this Week- Let Do This!!! :)

I am excited to get started, I hope you are to.  And feel free to invite anyone you believe we benefit from this blog also. This week we will be reading from Psalms 1-7, from Sunday the 7th through Saturday the 13th.  This means that  there will be one to read each day. The goal of this blog  is to help us learn and grow in our faith with each other.

For each week, I will put up all the scriptures for the week and we can just comment on the different ones.  My hope is that we can each comment on at least two or three a week (if not more). The comment does not have to be some new revelation, although that would be awesome to share.  However, questions and concerns we may have about the scriptures, things that we took for the readings and how we will use what we learned in our lives.

I pray that this will be a great learning experience for us as we seek righteousness.

Love ya'll guys!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to say, if you find something cool on the internet (like a video, song, definition, anything) that helped you to understand the scripture, post a link or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I found this link to a commentary on psalms that I like. Here it is:http://www.easyenglish.info/psalms/index.htm

    After reading psalms 3 and the commentary, it was interesting to see how when David was in trouble, he immediately gave that problem to Jesus and prayed about it. For me, I usually try to figure out a solution to my problem when I should just give it to God. When David prayed about it, he waited for the answer to his problem and Jesus answered. In the same way, anytime we are going through something we should pray to God and ask him for his help, guidance, strength, peace, etc. At the right time, Jesus will answer our prayers. And its awesome to know that you are following God's will and not your own!!!!!

    ReplyDelete